Wednesday, April 18, 2012

One Dozen Chocolate Chip Cookies

I get anxiety when asked to make treats! Knowing the smell in my house and finger-lickin goodness is so close to be found, its impossible to not loose it and gorge myself!! Its better for me to never have that stuff around me!! Today the kids wanted to make cookies for a friend. I couldn't bear saying no to them, and knew there little friend probably wouldn't appreciate Applesauce Oat cakes or Coconut Breakfast Cookies. :-) 

So I just needed enough ingredients to just make a few. Not a ton that sit there and stare at me, just the perfect amount to give one to the kids and fill a plate with cookies to deliver. No scraps, done!

I have to say - I did this whole project without cheating!! I am SOO proud of myself! Trying to stay off sugar has been so hard, but its getting easier and easier as I go on and stay strong!!




One Dozen Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/4 C Butter (unless you want to do applesauce for fat free)
2 Tbl Unsweetened Applesauce
1/3 C Sugar
1/3 C Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla

Cream together. Then Add:

1 Egg
1 1/4 C Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 C Chocolate chips

Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.

ENJOY

Want to have a chocolate chip cookie without the guilt?? Try THESE!!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I totally get it-so hard to have that in the house. Good job not giving in:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...