Monday, September 19, 2011

More Cookie Bites? - Peanut Butter Sweets

I know - I'm a little obsessed with these! I love just a tiny little bite for a quick pick me up and 
sugar craving smasher!


Well, I found another one I LOVE
It really feels like a boost of energy and I don't feel guilty eating them!
(they would also be a PERFECT after school snack!)
No Flour, No Sugar, No Bake! (raw)

1 Medium RIPE Banana
2 Cups Old Fashioned Oatmeal
1 C Almond Butter and/or All Natural Peanut Butter (I did half Sunbutter and 1/2 Almond Butter)
1/4 Honey (raw if possible)
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/4 C Raisins (optional) you could do mini choco chips too!

Put everything into a food processor and blend until smooth. Stir in raisins. Roll into balls (with wet hands) and place on plate lined with wax paper. Put in freezer to set. 
ENJOY!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...