Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Macadamia Ice-cream!

Dairy free and all Natural
I know! Crazy right? I thought the same thing. I have found my new love for the summer! Seriously - I consider making this EVERY night since we have met! It's amazing, delectable, and even the hubs said it was good and creamy. (that's big considering he is not on board with the health craze of late)


1. Start with two ripe Bananas. Slice up and freeze for about 2 hours.
Place in Food Processor, and pulse, scraping sides when needed.


 - Until you see this creamy dream. :)

2. Add: 1 Heaping Tbl of Peanut or Almond Butter, 1 Tbl Cocoa Powder, Handful of Macadamia nuts, 1/2 Tbl Honey, and 1/2 Tbl Raw Cacao Nibs or Chocolate chips (optional)

 3. Continue to pulse until all ingredients are incorporated.


Top with Shredded unsweetened Coconut or any topping of your choice!
 ENJOY!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...