Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Creamy Dreamy Macadamia Nut Icecream -Dairy/Sugar Free

I LOVE the 4th of July - mostly because of Summer Food!
If I had more time in my life right now, 
I'd be sharing the best Portobello Burgers with you, but I think a sweet treat is just as good. Right?

 I love a thick creamy treat. 
This would be divine over my gluten free peanut butter chocolate brownies (stay tuned ;-))

But for a cool, yummy treat - Eat up!!


3 Large frozen bananas, chopped before freezing.
1 - 1 1/2 C Macadamia Nut Creme
1 tsp Good Quality Vanilla

Pulse bananas in Food processor until creamy. Add the remaining ingredients. 
Eat immediately or put in container and freeze for amazing ICE CREAM!

Macadamia Creme:

1 C Macadamia Nuts  and 3 large dates (soaked in 1 cup of water for about 15 minutes)

Place in vitamix or high speed blender and blend until almost frothy. 
Add a little almond milk if it seems too thick. 
Add 1/8 C Maple Syrup if desired, for more sweetness.

This is so yummy as a fruit topping, cake frosting, or on pancakes or waffles!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...