Monday, April 4, 2011

Super Fast Monday!

Who doesn't love the classic comfort food of the Chicken Salad Sandwhich?? 
It always looks so good, but oh so dangerous!   :)

When I crave it,  I like to make a lighter version:

I don't really have exact measurements, here's a guess:

1 Can chicken - or diced cooked chicken (about 1 Cup)
1/2 C Chopped Celery
1/2 C Chopped Green Grapes
1/2 C Chopped Red Grapes
1/4 C Toasted Slivered almonds
1/4 C Raisins
1/4 C Low Fat Mayo
1/2 C Plain no fat Yogurt
1 - 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder (to taste)
S & P

Just mix and spread on toasted Whole Wheat bread. ENJOY!

Variation:
I eat mine differently. Instead of Chicken I throw in about 1/2 C cooked whole wheat pasta. Blend well, and then serve over a large bed of lettuce. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...